Sunday, October 12, 2008

Midterms whoop-dee-doo

Great, midterms start this week.  My life-less life is about to get more life-less.  Totally not awesome.  Oh well, at least I love what I'm studying now.  

Last night was our first of three concert series.  Things were a little shaky at first, but it turned out surprisingly well I thought.  Except for this retarted chick with balloons tied to her belt and she kept walking in front of my camera.  Man.  By the way she wasn't really retarted.

I watched karate kid.  It's still awesome.  Johnny pretty good at sweepin' that leg.

Psalm 51:1-2
Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions.  2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin!

Turn to God FIRST for forgiveness.  Don't wait.


No comments: