Monday, October 6, 2008

Steak and Ebay

Whoa today, I was productive, instead of doing homework I cooked some delicious steak and put a few items on ebay to cover the cost of that steak.  I love college. 

We started a new project in my Video Production class.  My group's very own talk show.  It'll be pretty cool, my group elected me the director because they said they didn't know very much about what we're doing.  I accepted.  Whoopdeedoo. 

For some reason I just started watching Heroes and it's awesome.  I'm on episode four and I have to say it's up their with Scrubs and the Office.  Way to go NBC for stealing my heart.

I started reading 1 Samuel the other day.  I have been humbled by the second chapter.  In verse 25 of chapter 2 it says 

If someone sins against a man, God will mediate for him, but if someone sins against the LORD, who can intercede from him?  But they would not listen to the voice of their father, for it was the will of the LORD to put them to death.  

This verse shows how merciful God is to Christians, and again how thankful we should be for it. We all deserve the just punishment of hell for our sins and by God's ultimate grace we're not.  

No comments: